FLOOD REQUEST FORM
How it Works
- No Binding on Flood.
- Flood Policy only covers One Building.
- Complete on-line Flood Insurance Request Form completely.
- If you do not know the zone, we will order a zone determination. This may take longer to process the application depending on the zone determination company.
- When the Flood Insurance Request Form is submitted on the system it will be automatically sent to our flood department. You will receive confirmation when the request is received by the flood department.
- National Lloyds will then process the Flood application and fax a copy to you. We cannot accept flood quote sheets with premium. We need to have a signed application that has been processed on the Flood rating web site. If you need an application, you may contact our department by phone, fax or email.
- You will then return to National Lloyds, the signed application and premium. If an elevation certificate is used for rating purposes, we will need to have Part Two of the request form completed.
- National Lloyds will then process the policy issuance. You will then receive your copy of the policy in the mail.
- Commission will be mailed separately the second week of the month after the policy is issued.
How long will it take to receive a flood application?
In most cases, if we have all the information that is required, within one business day, the Flood Center will fax a completed flood application to your agency. Please allow more time if a zone determination has to be ordered.
What information do I need to get a flood quote?
You need to complete the information as accurately as possible. Some of the things you will need to know are:
- Insured name and property location
- Date of construction
- Amount of coverage needed for building and contents
We do the rest! We will contact your agency immediately if additional information is required.